Wednesday, October 14, 2009

For now, questions are good enough...



Hey

I don't know why I started this new blog... I don't know why I felt like making a new one and not using the old one... Like the title of this post mentions, I have questions... I do not know if I will ever get these answers and the answers to many more pressing questions which for now I would like to refrain from mentioning...

This is what I do know... I will TRY to refrain from using lexicon like 'lol' and 'brb'.... Not because I particularly loathe it but I prefer writing the human way... Although alien audience would be nice too... Most of what I write will seem like mumbling and that is because it is just that, mumbling...

I believe I chose the right name for the blog...

I have much to say... Let see who manages to stay and listen till the end...

Cheers,

D Quintessential Wasp

1 comment:

  1. Mumbling ALWAYS doesnt help... sometimes u need to speak out... may be that way u can get someone to actually listen n may b who knows... u mite even get d answers to ur questions...
    So ma'am... start speaking out... dont jst mumble :)

    ReplyDelete