Friday, October 1, 2010

Its that time again...



Ok...

So I know I disappeared for a while... I basically stopped writing... was looking for newer addictions ;)


But seriously, why I stopped writing, even I don't know... I was sitting in my office cab today (yes I work now, whoever thought that would happen :P) and I realized its been a gazillion years since I wrote a post the context of which is not cryptic... my Facebook status's continue to be cryptic since everyone I know doesn't know the context of what I write and isn't supposed to either, and the few who do know continue to ping me from time to time to chat up and laugh at them messages... I started writing a book towards the end of my MBA but I realized past the first 2 chapters that it wasn't honest enough and I wasn't ready to be as honest as I need to be when writing my book... so for now the book is on hold but here's the good news, I started writing again after ages...


Hence you can look forward to (or not) reading up on all the bullshit that goes on in my head… it’s a dangerous place, my head… I should know, I live there!

Until later,


Keep those addictions going, whatever and whoever they are ;)


D Quintessential Wasp

No comments:

Post a Comment